Family is the best thing a person could ever have!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Into the Fire.....

So, since I've forgotten to update lately, here goes:



I'm officially 23 years old, and had a very awesome birthday celebration that lasted an entire week (thanks to my friends who all wanted to buy me a meal for my birthday present). It concluded with my sister taking me, her friend Arlene, and my friend Angela out to dinner at the Four Seasons in Dunwoody. That town still freaks me out.

Lately, I've realized I have a sleeping problem that is slowly causing my days to blend together. The last few nights, I've been going to bed at 5 AM (because I never can seem to get myself tired sooner) and then I've been sleeping until mid afternoon the next day. I've tried correcting this by going to bed earlier and trying to change my diet, but nothing seems to work.

I also attended Julie's bachelorette party 2 weeks ago. I was very apprehensive about it because all of Chan and Ena's friends would be there, and they haven't seen or heard from me in months. I was worried that there might be some animosity directed at me by everyone since I felt Chan had said that I was crazy and that the failure of our relationship was totally my fault, but I didn't really have to worry. Sure, it was awkward....but I let it go eventually and we all managed to have a good time. I also hung out with Chan's first girlfriend, Natalie, the next day to catch up. We used to be really close when Chan and I dated, and she took it upon herself to fill in the blanks of things that I missed out on and things I don't remember. Honestly? I'm glad I missed out on all the stuff she filled me in on. It sounded like WAAAAAYYYY too much high school drama for me.

I really, really need a life.

Coco

2 comments: